The Breakthrough Group availability to perform a site inspection to quote at short notice was great. Breakthrough was easy to deal with throughout the job with a high standard of knowledge in asbestos removal. Communication was good and quotes delivered in a timely manner....Jeff - Qld Nickel
Breakthrough (NT) are urgently seeking a motivated individual as a Works Supervisor for a position which has become available in Darwin.
The successful candidate will be required to manage multiple work sites and possess the attributes listed below:
- Ability to coordinate and manage multiple work sites
- Ability to schedule works and assign resources to those tasks
- Develop and maintain Client, stakeholder and team relationships
- Demonstrated numeracy skills – estimating experience would be advantageous
- Must have clear written and communication skills
- Ability to resolve Client team issues with positive outcomes
- Must be able to think on your feet and work effectively with limited direction
- Demonstrated experience working in construction or similar environments
- Must possess trouble shooting and problem solving skills
- Possess unrestricted manual “C” class driver’s licence
- Must possess white card
- Any other licences accreditations would be advantageous
- Salary wages dependent upon skills and experience.
Expressions of Interest are to include colour copies of:
- Driver’s licence
- Truck and or other P&E licences
- White card
- Resume with current contact no:
- Any other accreditation, certification, etc
Can you please submit applications including licences, accreditations, etc directly to this email address no later than Midday Friday 9 March 18 .
This position is a temporary position and available for immediate start but has potential to extend to long term dependent upon performance and skills.