Neato Employment Services are pleased to be actively involved with Breakthrough NQ who are providing our job seekers with suitable sustainable employment options. In addition Breakthrough NQ also provide many of our Indigenous Job seekers fantastic opportunities and remain actively supportive of Neato’s Indigenous Employment strategies.- Neato Employment Services
Breakthrough (NT) are urgently seeking a motivated individual as a Works Supervisor for a position which has become available in Darwin.
The successful candidate will be required to manage multiple work sites and possess the attributes listed below:
- Ability to coordinate and manage multiple work sites
- Ability to schedule works and assign resources to those tasks
- Develop and maintain Client, stakeholder and team relationships
- Demonstrated numeracy skills – estimating experience would be advantageous
- Must have clear written and communication skills
- Ability to resolve Client team issues with positive outcomes
- Must be able to think on your feet and work effectively with limited direction
- Demonstrated experience working in construction or similar environments
- Must possess trouble shooting and problem solving skills
- Possess unrestricted manual “C” class driver’s licence
- Must possess white card
- Any other licences accreditations would be advantageous
- Salary wages dependent upon skills and experience.
Expressions of Interest are to include colour copies of:
- Driver’s licence
- Truck and or other P&E licences
- White card
- Resume with current contact no:
- Any other accreditation, certification, etc
Can you please submit applications including licences, accreditations, etc directly to this email address no later than Midday Friday 9 March 18 .
This position is a temporary position and available for immediate start but has potential to extend to long term dependent upon performance and skills.